2018 STIHL BGA 85
Call for Price
The battery-powered handheld blower that combines high performance with low weight. Batteries & chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
No gas. No cord. No emissions and almost no weight. The STIHL BGA 85 handheld blower features a powerful 36-volt, lithium-ion battery for excellent blowing power that is quiet, clean, and best of all, cordless. This lightweight blower is extremely compact, weighing a mere 7 lbs. without battery, yet it delivers over 100 mph of air to move stubborn yard debris. And don't expect any gradual power drops - this blower will run at full speed until it's time to recharge. An ideal blower for use around the home. And the BGA 85 blower is part of the STIHL battery-powered line. The battery can be used interchangeably among a family of other STIHL lithium-ion products - including chainsaws, grass trimmers, hedge trimmers, pole pruners, lawn mower, and cut-off machine.
Batteries & chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
Run time on a single battery charge can vary and depends on the battery type, charge level, tool model, operating conditions, and the user's operating style.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Handle: With the multi-function handle, all of the blower's controls can be adjusted with one hand, allowing simple and reliable operation for both right and left-handed users. In addition, the handle's control lever allows the user to easily adjust the engine speed.
- Retaining Latch: All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that prevents the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Two-Stage Axial Fan: The two-stage axial blower operates like a fan to maximize the volume of high-speed air, delivering excellent blowing performance.
- Control Lever: With the control lever, the engine speed can be continuously adjusted to regulate airflow. When the lever is released, the engine stops.
- Weight: w/o Battery 3.2 kg (7.0 lb.) w/ AP 100 3.9 kg (8.8 lb.); w/ AP 300 4.9 kg (10.8 lb.)
- Blowing Force*: 10 Newtons
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 665 m3/h (391 cfm)
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 47 m/sec. (104 mph)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 64 dB(A)
- Run Time (w/ Ar 900): Up to 90 minutes
- Run Time (w/ Ap 300): Up to 24 minutes
- Power Source: Battery
- 7.0 lb. (3.2 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 47 m/sec. (104 mph)